1. We want you to enjoy your stay at Bay RV Park. Fun and partying are welcome, but ONLY With CONSIDERATION OF OTHER GUESTS, especially after dark. Quiet hours are observed from 10 P.M. to 7 A.M.
2. Old, unmaintained, or damaged RVs are NOT allowed in this park.
3. Children 13 and under must be supervised AT ALL TIMES — Texas State Law. Injuries to an unsupervised child may result in criminal charges against the parents. No more than one child per RV unless the stay is short-term.
4. Pets must be leashed; no barking dogs staked outside! Always clean up after your pet. NO AGGRESSIVE BREEDS ALLOWED; All other pets by management approval only. Pets must be kept INDOORS. Owners are responsible for the behavior of their pet.
5. DO NOT park vehicles in roadway. One tow vehicle per site is allowed.
6. Trash must be put in the dumpster. If you keep trash outside your RV, it must be in a closed receptacle. It is up to you to keep the area around your RV neat and clean.
7. Washing RVs or vehicles; If you wash your RV or vehicle at your site there is a $5 charge payable prior to washing. Check with office manager.
8. We do not allow storage of personal property outside your RV. Only professionally built or manufactured storage units are allowed.
9. No vehicle repairs that require more than 4 hours. No major repairs allowed on-site. No cars that are not running well are allowed in this park.
10. As a guest at Bay RV Park, you are responsible for the actions of your visitors.